Please contact AcademicMisconductDatabase@gmail.com if you have publications you would like included on this list:
- Eckert. S., Metzger, J., Steiner, L., Libarkin, J., Ouch, S., Moradi, B., Burdo, X., Buhl, L., Coy, M., 2020, #metoo mentions in U.S. news media coverage of academic sexual misconduct, International Communication Association Conference.
- Espinoza M, Hsiehchen D. Characteristics of Faculty Accused of Academic Sexual Misconduct in the Biomedical and Health Sciences. JAMA. 2020;323(15):1503–1505. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2764695
- *Eckert, S., Michienzi, J., Libarkin, J., Witkowski, M., Moradi, B., Coy, M., Steiner, L., 2019, Who broke it first? How news of sexual misconduct in US academia reaches the public: Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (AEJMC) 2019.
- Cantalupo, Nancy Chi and Kidder, William, Systematic Prevention of a Serial Problem: Sexual Harassment and Bridging Core Concepts of Bakke in the #MeToo Era, 52 UC Davis Law Review 2349-2405 (2019), https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3348961
- Cantalupo, N. C., Kidder, W. C. (2018). A Systematic Look at a Serial Problem: Sexual Harassment of Students by University Faculty. Utah Law Review, 2018(3), 4.
- Included in the NASEM Report on Sexual Harassment of Women: http://sites.nationalacademies.org/shstudy/index.htm